Enter your Jamb Reg Number in the space that will be provided and check your result. Goodluck.
Jamb 2016/2017 Result checker tutorial page…. sponsored by jambnews.ng
The jambnews.ng has over the past few months updated you with every and anything concerning Nigeria‘s very popular University entrance test popularly known as jamb utme.
To visit any section of this page. Use the carefully prepared table of contents below!
- 1 Steps to Check 2016 JAMB UTME CBT Results Online
- 2 Printing Jamb Original Result – new guide
- 3 Reprinting your Jamb Admission Slip
- 4 Checking Your Result for Free without e-bundle pin
- 5 Retrieving A Lost Jamb Registration Number
- 6 Print Original Jamb Admission Letter
- 7 Change Jamb UTME Course/Institution
- 8 Check Jamb Admission Status
- 9 School News Nigeria
- 10 NYSC Nigeria News
- 11 Post UTME Past Questions
- 12 Examination Time Table
- 13 Free Jamb Result Checking
- 14 Share this:
update: Jamb Result for the 2016 Jamb CBT examination has long been released. Instructions on how to check it is found below.
Steps to Check 2016 JAMB UTME CBT Results Online
Follow these steps to view the jamb 2016 cbt results.
(1) Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/Unifiedtme2/
(2) Insert your JAMB Registration Number
(3) Click Check JAMB Result.
After following the five steps outlined above. Your Jamb UTME Result should be staring you in the face. Good luck!
Read how to print your Jamb Admission letter below!
Printing Jamb Original Result – new guide
Jamb has changed the Original result printing Portal.
Reprinting your Jamb Admission Slip
1. Buy an E-facility Card (N1000) from any JAMB accredited vendors
2. Click here: http://jamb.org.ng/adminprinting.htm
3. Insert your e-facility card PIN and Serial Number in provided space
4. Insert your UTME Registration number
5. Click “Submit”.
Go ahead and print the pdf file that pops out of the page.
ad: Join other cool Jambites, Get the Free Jamb CBT Practice Software
Checking Your Result for Free without e-bundle pin
I know, we all like to save a little dime when possible. What if I told you how to check this 2016 JAMB Results for Free. Yeah, without the e-bundle pin, e-facility card or any card whatsoever.
Just follow the steps outlined below!
step 2: Download the latest version of the Jamb app and then install the application on your phone.
step 3: Launch the app and navigate to the “Check Current Result” button.
step 4: Proceed to enter your Jamb UTME Registration number in the space provided and the result will be displayed. That’s it…
Retrieving A Lost Jamb Registration Number
So, You lost your Jamb Registration number abi? It happens! I’m not going to join others and remind you of how careless you’ve been lately.
Rather i will show you how to fix the problem. Yes, I will show you how to get back your Jamb Registration number below…
1. Visit http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=358E41AC-5017-4883-86FF-335E0B003905
2. Insert your registration card PIN and Serial Number
3. Click “Submit”
That’s about it…
Print Original Jamb Admission Letter
Your Jamb Result was quite okay. The Jamb Admission letter is one of the required documents for most university freshers / returning student. You’ll need for the entrance screening, scholarship application, bursary dispensation etc.. Here is how to go about getting the Original Jamb Admission letter by yourself.
1. Get the E-facility Card (N1000) from JAMB accredited vendors
2. Go to: http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/ValidatePIN.aspx?id=15_03
3. Insert your e-facility card PIN and Serial Number
4. Insert your Registration number
5. Click “Submit”
Change Jamb UTME Course/Institution
1. Go to JAMB office or any JAMB card dealer
2. Purchase “CHANGE OF COURSE Scratch Card” (=N=2,500)
3. Go to JAMB Website at jamb.org.ng
4. Click on Change of Course/Institution
5. You’ll be redirected to your JAMB Form
6. Change your Course or Institution (where applicable)
7. Crosscheck and Submit your form.
8. You’re done
9. Reprint your JAMB Slip.
Check Jamb Admission Status
2. Insert your JAMB registration number
3. Click on “Check Admission Status”
School News Nigeria
Get up to date School News from our Nigerian Educational news website. Read the School News Nigeria.
NYSC Nigeria News
Get the latest news on Nigeria’s NYSC(National Youth Service Corp). Visit http://nysc.ng
Post UTME Past Questions
Here is where you can get past questions and answers for all your examination. There’s Post UTME past question, JAMB past question, Junior WAEC Past Question, NECO, GCE etc for free download visit: pastQuestions.ng
Examination Time Table
Free Jamb Result Checking
Drop your JAMB REG NO using the comment box below and I shall check your jamb result for you Free of charge!!